HID Xenon Conversion Kit - Luxury Lighting
4. Instead of using the double-sided...
4. Instead of using the double-sided tape that was supplied, we mounted the ballasts directly to the core support with screws.
5. The relay was mounted and...
5. The relay was mounted and all the wires from the harness were run to their appropriate sources.
6. The wiring harness's plug...
6. The wiring harness's plug was plugged directly into the ballast.
7. The harness plug for the...
7. The harness plug for the ballast also had a ground, which was grounded to the core support.
8. The main harness also included...
8. The main harness also included a direct connector to the factory headlight harness, which was used for the power switch.
9. After all the wiring was...
9. After all the wiring was taken care of and routed, the excess wiring was cleaned up and moved out of the way.
10. The headlights were then...
10. The headlights were then unbolted to give more care to the new HID bulb installation.
11. The 9006 headlights were...
11. The 9006 headlights were removed.
12. Remember: Don't touch...
12. Remember: Don't touch the HID bulbs. Grease from your fingers can easily render the bulbs useless.
13. We very carefully inserted...
13. We very carefully inserted the HID bulb into the headlamp.
14. With the new bulb secured,...
14. With the new bulb secured, the headlamps were bolted back up, and the bulbs were plugged into the ballast connectors.
15. The last thing that needed...
15. The last thing that needed to be done was to connect the provided power source to the battery. Now, turn on your headlights. Make sure you don't look directly into them, though, because these things are bright.
Organized Krime SGV
Art of Light Industries
800 Steeles Ave. W., Ste. 610-612