6. The '94-'97 S-10 and '95-'97 Blazer have a direct front-end swap with the '98-'03 S-10.
7. Just like the first-gen S-10, there are plenty of billet grilles styles to choose from.
8. When Brian Stubblefield changed up the front end on his '02 Chevy S-10 he used a '98-'0
9. This front end incorporates '08 GMC Sierra Denali headlights, a modified billet grille,
10. The '03-'05 Trailblazer is definitely an attention getter on the front end of the S-10
11. Here we see '02-and-newer aftermarket Envoy headlights, and a Street Scene SS style bu
12. Chris Brown's choice was the first-generation Cadillac Escalade front end. In addition
13. The headlights and grille shell are from a second-generation Escalade. The billet gril
14. In the January '06 issue we ran a feature on Shannon Taylor's '00 Chevy S-10. It was n
15. The owner of this under construction beauty found a way to fit a Lexus 470LX front end
16. Michael Phillips went for the wild front-end swap. He incorporated '02 Toyota Tacoma f
17. One of the most recognized trucks in recent years and maybe of all time: the Blazerado
In conclusion, these changes to your vehicle's front end will definitely create a completely new look, and your truck or SUV will have a great beginning to its life as a full-blown custom. Coming up with some rarely seen modifications is what keeps our industry constantly moving forward. We look forward to every year as some shows turn up some interesting ideas that cause others to think harder and dig deeper into the "wouldn't it be cool if" files. The '09 show season is coming up. Will you be ready?The companies listed below can meet your body modification needs and are invaluable resources when building a custom truck.
CanDo Specialties Inc.