Powered by GM
The Havoc Video
If you missed either the West Coast Havoc or the East Coast Havoc, then this is going to be your opportunity to see all that minitruck Havoc you missed out on. If you were there, then you're going to want to relive it over and over again through this action-packed DVD. This DVD will bring all the magazines you love to read to your TV, including Mini Truckin', Sport Truck, and Truckin'. It will have tons of behind-the-scenes shots and show you what the Editors are up to on a day-to-day basis. Have you ever wondered what a cover shoot looks like? Well, you can follow the editors as they prepare and shoot one with a hot truck and an even hotter model.
But, the best part will be all the action from both shows, from the bikini contests to the drag sessions. You'll be able to see what a quarter-mile drag looks like from the inside of a truck reaching speeds into the hundreds, or see the sparks from a mini up close and personal. Look for more on this DVD, which will be available for purchase by Christmas. Keep an eye out for more information at minitruckinweb.com
www.explosm.net Check out the cartoons. You'll laugh, I promise.
www.noregrets.cc Minitruck website for No Regrets truck club.
www.thehamb.com Go here, start a forum, and get clowned for being a minitrucker.
www.break.com Forget youtube.com, this site has all of the cool videos. It's awesome.
Smokin' Guns Graphix
3569 Darien Highway
Brunswick, GA 31525
Fast 411 Crazy Words
* Hotdog: There's no dog meat in hotdogs, at least I hope not.
* Restroom: The only time most people rest in a restroom is when they're passed-out drunk.
* Pineapple: There's no pine or apple in pineapple. What gives? It doesn't even look like either.
* Starfish: It's not a star or a fish, but I will consent that it somewhat looks like a really screwed-up star.
* Jellyfish: Again not jelly or a fish.