Write us at, email
Mini Truckin' Magazine
1733 Alton Parkway, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92606
More Is Better
We know it's a pain in the ass to find copies of this mag in certain parts of the country, and that just plain sucks. So with that in mind, we called, emailed, and cried to the suits, and to our surprise—our begging worked. Across the nation, we have gained some 2,000 more dealers than before and a number of just over 4,000 more copies are now available from coast to coast each month!
This is not a joke. This is simply your support in action. Without an increase in monthly sales and interest, an expansion like this would not even be up for discussion. We thank everyone who subscribes or purchases copies at the local newsstand.
Keep on minitruckin'!
Subject: Crazy guy on bicycle gave me cool sticker @ CnD!!!!!
Just wondering, I was recently at a show and found a round MT mag sticker on my windshield. Just wondering if you guys stick them on if you took a photo of that vehicle.
Yeah we know the stickers you're talking about, and no we wouldn't just go up to a random car or truck and slap one on (unless it's an unsuspecting law enforcement vehicle. And, yes, that's happened). Not that we're just sooo hardcore or anything, but why say "why?" when "why not?" is way more fun. Anyway, we've been passing them out and distributing them like crazy, so it's good to see that these little stick 'em ups are spreading like genital wildfire.
Hope you at least liked the little souvenir someone left for you, but if you didn't, maybe you'll like this DVD/Blu-ray combo copy of Battleship more. Although, we heavily doubt you will though. Didn't they base this movie on the board game?! Anyhoo, it's all yours, Keith!
Road To Nowhere
We get bored at work just like you do. And when we get bored, we usually look up random stuff having to do with the culture of cruising. Well, that and free smut. Enjoy!
- Outside of the bedroom, the most common place for adults in the U.S. to have sex is the car.
- To reach a Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) level of 0.08 (the legal limit for getting behind the wheel), a man weighing 170 pounds would need to consume four standard drinks in one hour on an empty stomach. A woman weighing about 140 pounds would need to consume three drinks in one hour.
- It takes approximately six hours after drinking for the body to completely eliminate alcohol from its system with a BAC level of 0.08.
- According to the University of Michigan, female drivers were found to be involved in 68.1-percent of all crashes.
- The British military utilized drive-by shootings in its campaigns in North Africa and France during the WWII.
Michigan Metal Works offers one off control arms, CNC parts, air ride equipment and plenty of other goodies for your truck. So go shop their online store.