Hello, and welcome to another jam-packed edition of The Hot Seat. In case you missed last month's story, each month we take a person who has been a vital part, a mentor, or made some significant impact in the scene and expose him or her and make them blush for your reading enjoyment.

So sit back, light a match, do a courtesy flush, and enjoy this month's installment.

* If you have an idea for someone you want to see in The Hot Seat, email hotwheelbabie@aol.com with your suggestions, questions, or comments, and maybe your favorite person will be our next victim!

This month, we bring you Mitch Rall, the president of Severed Ties Texas, Ekstensive Metalworks employee, and one of the founders of Tex Mex. If you don't know him yet, you're about to know it all!

The Basics
Full Name: Mitch Rall
Age: 33 years young
Place Of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Current Residence: Houstan, TX
Daily Driver: Chevy 2500
Who Are You?: I am a husband, father, employee of Ekstensive Metalworks, president of the Texas chapter of Severed Ties, and one of the guys who puts on Tex Mex, so needless to say I'm stressed...ha ha.

Q: What's in your toilet tower/lavatory library?
A: At home I cut coupons out of the newspaper and at work I play on my phone, but if I have a chance to read it would be Mini Truckin' and Truckin' of course!

Q: Tell us one thing people either don't know about you or would be very surprised to hear?
A: I'm also a game nerd. I'm addicted to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. If I don't get my fix every night I'm depressed the next day.

Q. What got you into the scene?
A: When I was 16 I got a stock Jeep and put all the money I made working at McDonald's into it. I took it to stereo competitions but always looked at the guys who had the completely custom vehicles and wanted that. I traded it in and got a 1996 Dodge Ram that I took to Bill at Ekstensive back in 1997 and got my first 'bagged truck before I worked there.

Q. You work for a company that has built some of the baddest rides in the business. Has anyone ever come into Ekstensive hunting for autographs?
A: I have the privilege of working at a place that has had a lot of magazine features, and I have also had a couple of rides that have been featured. Yes, it has happened a couple of times and I can't lie. I was tripping out, thinking to myself, "This guy wants me to do what?" It makes me think about how far we have come in such a short amount of time. No matter who you are or who you think you are, never forget that we are all just a bunch of minitruckers and we do it for the same reason everyone else does it.

Q. What is your favorite part of your job? Favorite place you have traveled? Any regrets?
A: I'm a people person, so I really enjoy the customers and the phone calls. I have some that make me want to throw the phone against the wall, but also some that have turned into long-term friendships. We're going to Canada this year in July for a show, and that will be the first time I have been out of the country with the shop. The one regret is all of the time I have to spend away from my family.

Q. How did Tex Mex come about?
A: We had a member whose nickname was Tex Mex, and he suffered a brain aneurism. It was bad and he needed support right away. Insurance would cover the cost of medical expenses but not personal expenses like home or car. We put a benefit show together in two weeks for him, and now we keep it going in his name and donate all the money to charity. We now give 90% to the Texas Children's Down Syndrome Clinic, and the other 10% goes to members in need. I want to let everyone know who sees my name and Darryl's in the articles about the show that we are only two names in a huge group that makes this thing happen. These people definitely don't get the credit they deserve, and if I had the room I would name them all one by one. A HUGE thanks goes out to each and every person who gives his or her time free of charge to help out.