The Southern California Minitruck Council held its annual show at Classic Auto Sound in Chino, California, this year and it was another huge success. With the SoCal scene picking up after a few years of decline, the SCMTC is doing all it can to stay strong. This year's event pulled a few more non-council clubs than previous years. The goal is for next year's show to double in size, bring more clubs to the council, and help to bring the council back to its glory days of the mid- to the late-'90s reign. Clubs from all over Southern Cali came out to compete and hang out with friends. Classic Auto Sound also held a sound competition, which was sure to please the bass heads. For more information on next year's show, check out the council website at www.scmtc.com.
www.Capone-Designs.com-Custom paint and graphics
www.dieselwheels.com-Wheels for your tow pig
www.kinetikaudio.com-Great quality batteries.
www.ekstensive.com-Check out the new website.
Seriously Insane Auto Concepts
4701 Central Ave. Pike
Knoxville, TN 37912
21 N. Plains Industrial Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
Fast 411 * Useless Facts
* There is a lawsuit every 30 seconds in the United States.
* More than 50 percent of time spent in U.S. courtrooms is pertaining to automobile cases.
* There are more collect calls made on Father's Day than any other day of the year.
* A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
* The three most-valuable brand names on Earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser; and in that order.