Vegas has been, and always will be, a spectacular place for truck shows, so when Severed Ties Las Vegas lost one of its members they knew that a show in his memory was in order.
Bradley Lang was an avid minitruck and custom enthusiast, and he wouldn't miss a West Coast run no matter what. As friends of his, we can tell you we sure are glad he made it out to all of them because Brad was a one-man show of entertainment. He was quick to hand you a beer and make you smile, and he will be sorely missed.
Minitruckers from near and far came together for this show to remember him and celebrate all that he was. As Brad would have wanted, the weekend was filled with parties as well. Even though this was a one-day show, the party basically extended throughout the weekend. We had a great time remembering a buddy who will live on in minitruckers' hearts, and we hope it becomes an annual tradition to honor his memory!
Name: Last Call
Location: Red Rock Harley Davidson, Las Vegas, NV
Date: May 8, 2010 (Brad's birthday bash)
Total Vehicles in Attendance: 200+
Spectator Attendance: 1,500+
• A celebration of our dear friend/family member Big Bad Brad Lang, who we lost tragically in November of 2009. RIP Bradley Lang.
• The atmosphere was incredible; much love was felt by all.
• Food and beverages served (you better believe alcohol was on hand).
• Severed Ties won a small bet with the owner of Red Rock Harley that they couldn't fill the lot. ST 1, Harley 0.
• Hop-off sponsored by Black Magic Hydraulics
• Beards given out by Beards4Brad booth
• Sounds by DJ DayWon
• Live music by For the Fight
• Awesome quality raffle prizes from sponsors
• Sick custom Best Of trophies
• Afterparty at Feelgood's Rock Bar & Grill
• After-afterparty at downtown Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Sponsors: Kinetik Audio, Johnny O Photography, Aftermath, Chassis by Aaron Iha, Air-Zenith, Ekstensive Metalworks, Universal Air Suspension, Grant Kustoms, Hyrdoponic Growers Choice, Devious Customs, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, Orion, Choppin' Block, KIK, Rio Vista Ford, Simply Choice, Sunset Minis, Black Magic Hydraulics, Beards4Brad, Performance Motorsports, Colorado Customs, Fat Daddy Ice Cream
Contact for Future Events: Jayson "Forrrest" Stevens at Fforrrestlv@gmail.com or Danny Santos at Str8blazin2k@aol.com.