13th Annual Forbidden Fantasy Show
Lake Perris Fairgrounds, Perris, CA
March 14, 2010
Total Vehicles in Attendance:
More than 600
More than 5,000
• Thirteenth annual show by Forbidden Fantasy
• Just a group of friends putting on a show so everyone can have a great time
• No big sponsors-paid for and thrown by FFF
• Best of Show: Patrick Rios Hardbody built by Chassis By Aaron
• Best Engineered: Mike Alexander Project Low Lux built by Bobby from Sadistic Iron Werks
• Club Participation: Nokturnal
• Lowest Club: Severed Ties
Events: Bikini contest, freestyle BMX by Da Compound, double point DB Drag Event
This fresh-bodied Colorado...
This fresh-bodied Colorado being built by Go EZ sports massive 24-inch rollers.
Sponsors: Donated raffle prizes from SuicideDoors.com, Grant Kustoms, Sadistic Iron Werks, Bodied Clothing, AVS, West Coast Customs, AirBagIt.com, Modern Image Stereo, 4130Fabrication.com
Vendors: Go EZ, Air-Zenith, 4130Fabrication.com, MobStar Clothing, Fuel Mrkt, Sadistic Iron Werks, Brand One Clothing, Gen X SunGlasses, Chassis By Aaron, DEW Brand Clothing, Vertical Doors Inc, Universal Air Suspension, King Switch Clothing, BST Clothing, Freeland Kustomz, Auto Accessory Warehouse, Perris Tire and Wheel, Mac's Springs, and more
Contact for Future Events:
Email Brian Goude at Onelowmini@aol.com or Jamie Vanhoosen at Swttacoma@msn.com. Also visit Forbiddenfantasyshow.com or Myspace.com/ffftruck.com.
Patrick Rios took another...
Patrick Rios took another Best of Show trophy with his killer Chassis By Aaron-built Hardbody.
Universal Air was on hand...
Universal Air was on hand selling some of their latest goods.
Project Low Lux won the coveted...
Project Low Lux won the coveted Best Engineered trophy for the forward thinking design and subtle tricks done by Bobby at Sadistic and Bob Grant from Grant Kustoms.