West Coast Nationals
La Paz County Park
Total Vehicles in Attendance:
More than 800
More than 3,000
• West Coast Nats returns after a 9-year absence from the scene
• West Coast will return in September 2010 and will become an annual event with our help and support
• The city and police were happy with the event as a whole, but trash was still a concern that will have to be solved to ensure the event can return to La Paz
• Classic Mini First place went to Mike Lepker with his Datsun
• Mini Sport Utility First place went to Danny Santos with his Blazer from Severed Ties
• Mini Closed Bed First place went to Marley with his Blue Toyota from Xtreme Lowz
• Mini Open Bed Wild First place went to Ron Perkins with his debut
Best of Winners:
• Best Interior Truck went to Ron Perkins from Relaxed Atmosphere with his debut Frontier
• Under Construction Truck went to Martin Lund with the Chopper Toyota from Minitruckmayhem.com
• Best Engineering went to Jozef Retana from Severed Ties
• Best Multicolor paint went to Chris Mauer from No Regrets
Sponsors: Mini Truckin', Truckin', Big Time Threads, Chassis Tech, Grant Kustoms, Chassis By Aaron Iha, Street Source Magazine, Lowrider Depot, Go EZ, So Cal Customs, CGS Motorsports, Ludikrs Kustoms, Truckrun.Net
Mac's Spring, Low life Video, Bad ASS Switches, Sadistic Iron Werks, Can Do, If It's Got Wheels, Drop 'Em Wear?, CKustumz, Hall Ass The Shop, Grunion Fabrication, The Interior Shop, AutoCore, Fuel Marketing, Air-Zenith, BST Clothing, KIK, and Universal Air
Contact for future Events:
Bob Hase at (909) 910-3184 or visit wcnevents.com.
Ron's Frontier debuted all...
Ron's Frontier debuted all the way from Oregon and took home many awards. Stay tuned for the exclusive first look right here in MT.
Ryan from Negative Camber...
Ryan from Negative Camber brought out his Arizona Paint Worx freshly painted yota.
Bobby from Sadistic Iron Werks...
Bobby from Sadistic Iron Werks cruised out his new daily driver.
Steve Wilk from No Regrets...
Steve Wilk from No Regrets debuted his freshly finished S-10 project that's been a long time in the making.
Bob Hase and the Sunset crew...
Bob Hase and the Sunset crew camped onsite along with countless other clubs, all enjoying everything the river runs of yesteryear had to offer.