The Northwest isn't only known for a large assortment of Mazda owners, it's also the place for some impressive shows. This year's Summer Slam definitely didn't disappoint.
Past feature truck owners...
Past feature truck owners came out to show their support.
This should be a submission...
This should be a submission to "Rip Your Roll Pan Off."
Are you scratching your head...
Are you scratching your head wondering, "What the hell kind of truck is this?" We were too. It seems the owner of this truck imported a Courier front end from Australia.
Datsun owners, eat your heart...
Datsun owners, eat your heart out. Talk about little truck, BIG wheels. We here at Mini Truckin' can't wait to see what the future holds for this little beast.
Name: Summer Slam
Location: Arlington Airport in Arlington, Washington.
Date: August 26, 2006
Total vehicles in attendance: 233
Spectator attendance: Approximately 3,000
- 13th annual show
- Toyo has helped for three straight years, and donated a set of Toyo Proxes for the raffle
- Le Schwab Tire Centers and Complete Wheel Source donated two sets of rims each for the raffle
- Domination The Video, Lowlife Video and Northwest Rides filmed the show and nightlife
- Dropsicles made the 14-hour drive down from Edmonton, Canada (Go Oilers!)
- Club participation went to 4 Ever Low
- Frozen T-shirt contest
- Tug-o-war contest that the crew from Visions won Team Media had a very good showing placing second
Sponsors: Toyo Tires, Le Schwab Tire Centers, Complete Wheel Source, Buzz Inn Steakhouse, Mothergoose Customs, Dent Wizard, JRS Kustoms, Sherwin Williams, JMI Motorsports, Fab Lab, Street Issue Customs, Kaik, Viair, and Meguiars
Hosted: Sittin' Pretti
Contact for future Events: Next year's show is on August 25, 2007, at the Arlington Airport. Visit www.sittinpretti.com, or call Shawn at (425) 501-1345
Bet you didn't know the Duke...
Bet you didn't know the Duke boys had a long- lost cousin in Washington. Well, we found him.
Square-body Dimes aren't only...
Square-body Dimes aren't only popular on the East Coast, they're also making a huge comeback on the West Coast, as well.