Many changes occurred to Dustin Artz's '89 Mazda, beginning with the Explorer conversion,
The Big Show combined the tailor-made facilities of the Rockingham dragstrip with the legendary action that only the boys from Drop Jaw Promotions could provide. You could join the long, slow cruise of vehicles touring the park throughout the day, run the rocks quarter-mile strip to check your times, party til' you couldn't see your supper, then camp inside the track and start all over again. We suggest attendants get plenty of rest. Next year will be here before you know it!
The Show Lowdown
Name: The Big Show
Location: The Rockingham Drag Strip, Rockingham, NorthCarolina.
Dates: June 1-3, 2007
Total vehicles in attendance: 380
Spectator attendance: Thousands
* Fourth annual show
* Great facilities at Rockingham, the place for speed in North Carolina for more than three decades
* Legendary entertainment from the Drop Jaw crew
* On-site camping took the strain off wallets, kept people close to the action, and you could party inside the track without encountering a blue-light special
* Cruise the park throughout the weekend
* Fun runs down the quarter-mile
* Burnout competition
* Railin' contest
* Beer chug
* Booty shake
* Bikini contest
* Wet T-shirt contest
* Impromptu Sunday events in Rockingham's famous 6-inch Lake
Sponsors: Rockingham Dragway and Drop Jaw Promotions.
Contact for future