The Show Lowdown
Name: S.O.L. Show
Location: Joplin, Missouri - Undercliff Camp Ground
Date: May 29th-31st
Total Vehicles in Attendance: More than 100
Spectator Attendance: More than 500
Hosted By: No Law the Video and Guilty by Design
* Third annual show
* On-site camping all weekend
* All trophies were hand-built
* Lasting Impressions won the club wars and Nathan Curry took home the Best Minitruck trophy
* Beer pong tourney
* Bikini contest Show Me State-style
* Club games which included ro-sham-bo, tire throw, and hot-sauce eating contest
Sponsors: No Law, Guilty by Design, Atoms Graphics, High Octane Design, Monster, Camber DVD, Screamin' Dreams, Westside Customs, Comers, and Lowrider Depot
Vendors: High Octane Designs, No Law, Guilty by Design, Monster, Atoms Graphics
Contact for Future Events: Myspace.com/soltruckshow or firstname.lastname@example.org
There's really nothing like some good ol' fashioned camping.
Nathan Adams' Mazda is flaked out and super clean.
Russ brought out his Dime to prove that his truck still exists.