In the last three years, Missouri shows have really stepped up and become some of the better shows around, Midwest Slamfest being no different. With most of the people who run the show being active-duty military, they try to do the show for fun and give everyone another chance to get together and have a great time, which destines the show and the show-goers to have a great time. The weather was great all weekend, which brought out some great minis and all the people that support these shows and make them what they are. See you next year!
The Show Lowdown
Name: Midwest Slamfest
Location: Johnson County Fairgrounds,Warrensburg, Missouri
Dates: August 24-26
Total vehicles in attendance: Just under 150
Spectator attendance: Enough to have a good time
* 3rd annual show
* After some complaints from the locals, the show was shut down a little early on Sunday by the authorities
* All the Best of Show laser-cut trophies were made by Guilty by Design
What is a Midwest show best known for? Beer Pong!
Nathan Curry got best S-Series Truck and Best Engine Compartment with his super-clean Dime
Guilty By Design built the Best of Show laser-cut trophies and came out to display some of
* Club wars went on all weekend
* A cow-slapping contest-you had to be there
* Late-night dragging contest held on Highway 50
* Swim across a sewage filled pond to win some great prizes
* Somewhat of a bikini contest was held on Saturday
Sponsors: Victory Graphix, Guilty by Design, AVS, Grant Kustoms, DropJaw Magazine, Sick Side Kustoms, and CanDo Specialties.
Hosted by: Twisted Addictions
Vendors: No Law the Video and Guilty by Design
Contact for future events: Send an e-mail to Shaun firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (660) 233-0186