Name: Truck Masters Japan Tour Final
Location: Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan
Date: November 15th
Total vehicles in Attendance: 692
Spectator Attendance: More than 3,000
• 18th year since the first Truck Masters
• Show tours all over Japan then comes back to Tokyo for the Final Round
• About 500 trucks in show, while the other 190 are compacts and SUVs
• The only trophies awarded are the highly sought-after "Best Of" awards given out from magazines and special guests
• Raffles, auction for charity, BMX ride show, bikini contest
• More than 35 vendor booths and swap meet
Everyone who's involved, everyone who comes out and supports the shows, and all the amazing shops, trucks, and people from Japan!
Contact for future events:
Visit Blue Panic at Bluepanic.jp.
OMI Auto brought out their latest killer Toyota.
This Hardbody features a TON of tricks, including the first one to be body-dropped on 24s!
Not only had mini-inspired reached the custom Japan crowd, but so has Kinetik and their ki
Full frames, rolling chassis, and crazy suspensions have spanned the Atlantic and the Japa
Recently featured, this excited truck owner bought over 25 copies of the magazine from his