Every year the Made 2 Envy crew comes together to put on one of the Northeast's largest minitruck shows in one of the coolest places to throw a show.
Up in the North the scene is rather tight knit and everyone comes out to support each other and keep the scene growing. Many local clubs band together and really go out of their way to help in any way they can. The Northeast scene continues to put out some of the nicest built rides, and they do it with harsh weather conditions and very few big name shops. They do it TOGETHER, and that's what this show and the entire scene is all about. Go to Envyfrenzy.com and check out this amazing location for an awesome show.
The Show Lowdown
Name: Envy Frenzy
Date: Aug 2-3
Location: Kingston, NY at the Rondout Waterfront
Total Vehicles in Attendance: 327
Spectators: More than 5,000
* The show has an extremely laid back atmosphere, and it's at an awesome location
* The city closes down one of the busiest parts of town for the show to take place
* With the show going on downtown there's tons of bars, clubs, and shops to keep you busy while visiting the waterfront
* All of the show's proceeds are donated to various charities throughout the year
* 20 one-off Specialty Awards and $1000 for the Best of Show winner
Events: Hi/low, hydro/air hop, club games, burnout contest, rock-crawler car crushing display, legal drag session, live bands, and a late night drive-in movie showing one of the latest DVDs from the scene.
Sponsors: City of Kingston, Kingston Hot Rods
Vendors: Kingston Hot Rods, Niteman Designs, Open Road Cycles, Draggin Thru Productions, Altered Image Customs
For More Information Contact: Email Nick at Envyfrenzy@aol.com, or check out Envyfrenzy.com, and Made2envy.com